(770) 573-4545 - A Shine to be Proud Of
My Blog

Great Tips and News about A Popular Shine Cleaning Service

Great Tips and News about A Popular Shine Cleaning Service

We will like to thank all of our loyal clients, we thank you so much for your business and allowing us to enter your homes. Our goal is to continue to give you outstanding  service. Please feel free to leave your comments about our services.

All First time Deep Cleans will receive 25% off Call the Office
(770) 573-4545 for more details!!!

Lionel Williams on Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:09 AM
I would like to say I love this company, they work hard and do a great job!

Ashley Moore on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 2:18 PM
I love the service provided by A Popular Shine they have been cleaning my house for six months now and I can honestly say they always do a great job

Krystal on Saturday, July 28, 2012 6:07 PM
I have to say that this is the best cleaning crew I have had so far, I love that they take their time when they are cleaning my home.

Sharon Wilson on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 7:27 AM
I have to say that APSCS truly lived up to their name when cleaning my home! The staff was professional and effecient - Dusted ceiling fans, my air vents, even washed my the base boards! Great job lsdies, I will be calling you again = )

Teresa on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:41 PM
I would certainly recommend this company to all of my friends and family. They did a great job cleaning my house. The left my home smelling and looking great days after. I will definatly be calling them again... thank you so much!

9 Comments to Great Tips and News about A Popular Shine Cleaning Service:

Comments RSS
ANN RILEY on Friday, May 17, 2013 4:49 PM
A POPULAR SHINE CLEANING SERVICE ONE OF THE BEST ,THEY WAS ON TIME ,AND VERY PROFESSIONAL, I AM SO GLAD I HIRED THEM.
Reply to comment

Donald Scott on Saturday, August 17, 2013 11:31 AM
The ladies at A Popular Shine were awesome, my house smelled wonderful. They did a great job and I will be calling them back soon. Thank you so much DON
Reply to comment

Stephanie on Saturday, September 21, 2013 11:58 AM
A Popular Shine cleaning service offered great customer service, they also cleaned my place very well, it smell great and everything was organized. I am very happy I chose them! Thanks Ladies.
Reply to comment

Angelique Pacetti on Monday, November 04, 2013 1:25 AM
who could possibly actually
Reply to comment

Residential cleaning sacramento on Thursday, February 06, 2014 7:06 AM
It is extremely helpful for me. Thank you for taking the time to discuss this blog Great Tips and News about A Popular Shine Cleaning Service, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information?
Reply to comment

http://www.janis.vel.pl on Sunday, February 09, 2014 6:39 AM
Hunting for fresh answers to a lot of agreement with their private residences, or paying attention to often the creative market This transpires mostly during the convection part, and in part in the way involving radiation
Reply to comment

Jamie M on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:35 PM
Hello I received service from A Popular Shine Cleaning Service and you guys did an awesome job! It looked and smelled Great! Thank you. I will be calling again.
Reply to comment

bond back cleaning sunshine coast on Monday, March 31, 2014 5:59 AM
great tips..i always try to follow your post..i add your site to my bookmarks so that regularly i can get updates and useful tips..
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, April 14, 2014 8:03 PM
Honestly, I wish I would have saved my money. I had to reclean almost everything myself. I will admit that it was my fault for not thoroughly checking every corner before they left, but I still do not believe I should have to. If you're cleaning the refrigerator and there's a spill in it, it should not still be there after it's "cleaned". I did have to ask the gentleman to come back and clean a few things after he thought he was done but I unfortunately did not see everything that was missed. Needless to say, I am just moving in to the place that was cleaned and spending HOURS cleaning it myself after paying to have it cleaned. I am sorry to say I cannot use this service again.
Reply to comment